Do you deliver to my country?
Yes, we ship to most countries in the world via either post office international package or Fedex Express international. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com if your country does not appear on the list.
What is my order status?
You can register a free account with us and then check your order status at “My Orders” under your account icon.
What is your lead time for CUSTOM FLAGS?
Shipping & Returns
Use Your Steam Iron For Flag
Unlike more delicate fabrics, polyester can be ironed using your normal home appliances. Begin by making sure that your iron’s internal reservoir has water. If not, fill it up. Then, set your iron to the lowest temperature setting that creates steam. While it heats up, turn your garment inside out. Place it flat on your ironing board, and use your hand to smooth out any bumps in the fabric. Once you have the garment ready, hold the iron one to two inches above the wrinkles. Move it slowly back and forth so that the steam relaxes the fibers of the fabric that are wrinkled. Once the wrinkles are removed, hang your garment up and let it cool. Avoid touching it until you are ready to wear it so that you do not introduce more wrinkles.
1. Only flying the flags made particularly for exterior use in outdoors.
2. Taking down your flag before storms whenever possible.
3. Minimizing your flag’s exposure to rain, snow, or abnormally high winds will increase its durability considerably.
4. Do not place a flag where the wind will whip it against rough or sharp surfaces to avoid tearing.
5. If damage occurs, the worn part should cut off and hem.
6. Do not fold or roll up a wet or damp flag.
7. If the flag gets wet, spread it out and make it dry completely.
8. Wet flags will likely mildew and cause damage to the fabric.
9. A clean flag will last the longest.
10. Pollutants in the air can get into the cloth and cause degraded.
11. Keep your flag away from chemicals and petroleum products.
12. Flags for outdoors prefer hand washing with warm water and mild soap and then spread out to dry.
13. Do not leave your flag to soak into the wash water.
14. Indoor flags usually damaged by negligence.
15. Avoid the Long exposure to direct sunlight on your indoor flags.
16. Professional dry-cleaning is good for indoor/parade flags.
17. It is better to transport your flag in a carrying case before and after parade use.
So, you’ve just purchased a brand-new flag and ready to install into your outdoor Flagpole in front of your building or home. The excitement and anticipation build as you pull out your Outdoor American Flag and get ready to attach it to the flag snap hooks and hoist it up the pole.
Wait a minutes –ask yourself a few question. Is your flag the right size for the pole? Will my flagpole hold my flag stably, or How strong wind can they endure? You do not want to lose your beloved flagpole within a couple days after you spend money. Aren’t you?
These question comes up a lot and there are several different answers based on your needs. We will cover these based on commercialflagpoles and residential flagpoles. What you need to decide is how tall of a flagpole you want and how much wind the flagpole will be subject to when installed. If you are a residential customer, 95% of what we sell is going to be 20′ or 25′. For commercial customers, the size of the flagpole is completely up to you and we have sold every size from 20′ all the way to 80′.
Here is a quick guide to selecting the correct size flag for your flagpole and some advice to protect your flagpole.
Firstly, You really need to consider the wind speed, it is one of the most important things to consider in terms of safety. Depending on the season and the region in which you live, windspeed will obviously vary. You can download our handy windspeed map to get a better understanding of possible wind speeds in your area.
Unlike Residential Flagpoles, Commercial Flagpoles are suited for long-term or permanent use. They are also designed to fly larger flags, depending on the type, height, and wind rating of the flagpole. The basic rule here is that the horizontal length of the flag is 1/4 to 1/3 the height of the flagpole. This guideline applies to commercial manufactured flagpoles 20’ and taller.
Residential Flagpoles are intended for short-term, temporary display and are not wind-rated. Whether you are displaying your American Flag from your house-mount flagpole or your ground-mount residential flagpole, it’s advised to fly a 3’x5’ flag at the largest. This is the perfect size to show your patriotic pride in front of your home. If you intend on installing a permanent display, please see our collection of Commercial Flagpoles.