Custom Flag | Quick Startup
Above all, a grommeted custom flag is easy to set up onto the standard flagpole.
Installing the flag onto the wall, with cords, nails, or zip-ties to loop through the grommets, is also a good display choice.
CUSTOM FLAG CARE
Following is a generic solution when your custom flag gets dirty.
- First of all, you can use a wet cloth to wipe.
- And then gently rinse in cold water. But avoid using bleach, because it may impair the quality of the custom flag’s design.
- Then hang dry it on a taut line or an absorbent cotton towel placed on a flat surface.
- Also, remember to steam iron your flag or take it to a professional laundry.
- Most noteworthy please store your flag properly when not used.
Though an honorable custom flag meant to be worn-out, you can sustain its serving life by good maintenance.
What is a double-sided custom flag?
TWO FLAGS SEWN INTO ONE PIECE CONTAINS A SHADE CLOTH
NO REVERSE IMAGE ON BOTH SIDES
Care instruction of a custom flag
How to order
Choose your desired size, sides, and upload a high-resolution image of your artwork, add to cart and finish payment.
Our designers will communicate with you and send you the final work for approval before printing.
We start printing and you will get your flag delivered soon! (For specific requirements, please contact us first!)
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
Anley also provides the flags of different serials and all the accessories that you may require for your flag! So come and start your order at Anley!