What can you customize?
Memories won’t fade. The best moments need commemorating, the happiest things deserve shared. And our customization service provides tons of possibilities for different purposes in your daily life!
FREE DESIGNER SUPPORT
Just upload any kinds of artwork, and we will transform it into your desired flag. What’s better? It’s FREE!
STILL NEED OUR HELP? ALRIGHT!
You may simply use our designing tool to upload your own image and to add text to it.
If you have trouble with artwork uploading or simply need help with graphic design skills or creativity ideas, our professional designers are right here to assist you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a support ticket via the link below.Get Design Help Free
What is a double-sided flag?
TWO FLAGS SEWN INTO ONE PIECE CONTAINS A SHADE CLOTH
NO REVERSE IMAGE ON BOTH SIDES
Custom Flag | Quick Startup
Flags with grommets are easy to set up onto a standard flagpole.
First, you can adjust clips or hooks to match the distance with the grommets. Make sure if the flag’s header is pulled tight, and then attaching to mounting rings. Hanging flags onto the wall, with cords, nails, or zip-ties to loop through the grommets, is also a good display choice.
CUSTOM FLAG CARE
Following is a generic solution when your custom flag gets dirty.
- First of all, you can use a wet cloth to wipe.
- And then gently rinse in cold water. But avoid using bleach, because it may impair the quality of the custom flag’s design.
- Then hang dry it on a taut line or an absorbent cotton towel placed on a flat surface.
- Also, remember to steam iron your flag or take it to a professional laundry.
- Most noteworthy please store your flag properly when not used.
Although a custom flag is meant to be worn-out, you can sustain its life by good maintenance.
How to order
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
FOLLOW UP OUR NEWEST INFOS
We are always on the way of innovation and creativity. Follow us to see the most incredible！