What can you customize?
Whether used for retail spaces, business promotions, automobiles, home decorations, or just personal use, a proper custom vinyl decal from Anley can perfectly express your thoughts and create tons of possibilities.
Our vinyl lettering sign is made from durable vinyl materials designed to last up to eight years. The pre-spaced and pre-masked features make it easy and fast to install in an all-at-once process. Custom vinyl lettering is a perfect solution for outdoor and indoor applications, can be applied to windows, glass, wood, metals, walls, and any other smooth surface.
ONLINE DESIGN TOOL
— LETTERING AND NUMBERING —
- An easy-to-use online design tool to personalize with available fonts and colors of lettering and numbering.
- Choose from over 30 Different Colors & 70 Fonts
- If you need help with online design tool, please reach out to our design team!
— IAMGE AND DESIGN —
- Most fonts and designs are acceptable.
- Vector Artwork Required (ai, eps, SVG, pdf)
- Please send your files or design to email@example.com
- Each letter and element in your design will be cut away from the background of the vinyl material.
- If you need a Reverse Cut, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The price you paid depends on the size of your exact design, whereas Reverse Cut depends on the size of the shape your design cut out of.
FREE DESIGN SERVICE
Whether you need help uploading your design or have an idea but don’t know how to create it, our professional graphic designers are right here to assist you to turn your creativity into an awesome design.
What’s better? It’s completely FREE!
Our vinyl lettering is individually cut out from a 2-mil vinyl with a wide range of solid colors. They withstand the most extreme climatic conditions that can be used in both indoor or outdoor areas. Highly adhesive and very easy to remove without damaging the surface.
Laminating film is an extra layer added to the vinyl sheet, which gives extra resistance on the top of a stylish finish. It will help protect against the smearing and fading of your vinyl letterings and decals, as well as prolongs its lifespan.
Transfer tape, also known as application tape or pre-mask. When your vinyl design is cut and weeded, clear transfer tape will be applied to fit on the top of the project. The transparency of the pre-mask makes it easier to install your letterings and decals onto any smooth surface.
Estimated Life Span
Protects product for 5 – 10 years of outdoor vibrancy
Approx. 8 years (depends on the climate and uses)
-40 to 80 Degrees
Cut from vinyl paper
Business storefronts, Windows, Walls, Doors, Cars, Trucks, Boats, Laptops, Home Decorations
How to INSTALL VINYL LETTERING
All of our vinyl letterings are ready to apply. It comes with self-adhesive and pre-spaced letters or phrases, making installation simple and fast in one application as needed. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to get your lettering installed exactly as you want.
Step by Step Instructions
- Thoroughly clean and dry the surface with an appropriate cleaner. Avoid lint being left on the surface.
- Create a hinge for the intended installing location of the lettering you want to apply. Make the masking tape to the top of the sign.
- Hold the bottom of the hinge, and flip the sheet up-side-down.
- Remove the thick backing off (not the transfer tape) to reveal the sticky backing of your letterings.
- Use a squeegee to transfer the lettering firmly to the surface and work out any bubbles
- Carefully pull upwards to remove the transfer tape.
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
Anley also provides the flags of different serials and all the accessories that you may require for your flag! So come and start your order at Anley!