A: You can use a cool iron.
The most commonly used fabrics for flags are polyester and nylon that can be ironed with your normal home appliances.
- Begin by making sure that your iron’s internal reservoir has water. If not, fill it up.
- Then set the iron to the lowest heat to avoid damaging the flag material.
- While it heats up, stretch one end of the flag over the ironing board, allowing the remainder of the flag to hang down the back of the board.
- Smooth the flag with your hand to remove any wrinkles before applying the iron.
- Iron the flag slowly back and forth with medium pressure until they flatten and relax.
- Once the wrinkles are removed, hang your garment up and let it cool.