What can you customize?
Whether used for retail spaces, business promotions, automobiles, home decorations, or just personal use, a proper custom vinyl decal from Anley can perfectly express your thoughts and create tons of possibilities.
Our vinyl lettering sign is made from durable vinyl materials designed to last up to eight years. The pre-spaced and pre-masked features make it easy and fast to install in an all-at-once process. Custom vinyl lettering is a perfect solution for outdoor and indoor applications, can be applied to windows, glass, wood, metals, walls, and any other smooth surface.
LETTERING & NUMBERING
USING ONLINE DESIGN TOOL
- An easy-to-use online design tool to personalize with available fonts and colors of lettering and numbering.
- Choose from over 30 Different Colors & 70 Fonts
- If you need help with online design tool, please reach out to our design team!
IMAGE AND CUSTOM DESIGN
- Most fonts and designs are acceptable.
- Vector Artwork Required (ai, eps, SVG, pdf)
- Please send your files or design to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will follow up with you within 24 hours.
STILL NEED OUR HELP? ALRIGHT!
You may simply use our designing tool to upload your own image and to add text to it.
If you have trouble with artwork uploading or simply need help with graphic design skills or creativity ideas, our professional designers are right here to assist you. Please email us at email@example.com or submit a support ticket via the link below.
2-Mil Adhesive VINYL
Our vinyl lettering is individually cut out from a 2-mil vinyl with a wide range of solid colors. They withstand the most extreme climatic conditions that can be used in both indoor or outdoor areas. Highly adhesive and very easy to remove without damaging the surface.
Laminating film is an extra layer added to the vinyl sheet, which gives extra resistance on the top of a stylish finish. It will help protect against the smearing and fading of your vinyl letterings and decals, as well as prolongs its lifespan.
Transfer tape, also known as application tape or pre-mask. When your vinyl design is cut and weeded, clear transfer tape will be applied to fit on the top of the project. The transparency of the pre-mask makes it easier to install your letterings and decals onto any smooth surface.
Cut from adhesive vinyl
Approx. 8 years (depends on the climate and uses)
-40 to 80 Degrees
Business storefronts, Windows, Walls, Doors, Cars, Trucks, Boats, Laptops, Home Decorations
How to INSTALL VINYL LETTERING
All of our vinyl letterings are ready to apply. It comes with self-adhesive and pre-spaced letters or phrases, making installation simple and fast in one application as needed. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to get your lettering installed exactly as you want.
Step by Step Instructions
- Thoroughly clean and dry the surface with an appropriate cleaner. Avoid lint being left on the surface.
- Create a hinge for the intended installing location of the lettering you want to apply. Make the masking tape to the top of the sign.
- Hold the bottom of the hinge, and flip the sheet up-side-down.
- Remove the thick backing off (not the transfer tape) to reveal the sticky backing of your letterings.
- Use a squeegee to transfer the lettering firmly to the surface and work out any bubbles
- Carefully pull upwards to remove the transfer tape.
how to order
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
FOLLOW UP OUR NEWEST INFOS
We are always on the way of innovation and creativity. Follow us to see the most incredible！